Food and Accommodation I-REAP Component Activity December 20-24, 2021 in Negros Occidental (Closing Date: November 16, 2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-022-21
EPC: Php 215,800.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Food and Accommodation for the participants during the Review and Enhancement of Enterprise Operations Manual and Business Continuity Planning of Caridad Swine Production and Marketing of Pork Products Enterprise of Caridad Hog Raisers Association and Negros Native Chicken Breeding Production and Marketing Enterprise of Nabinay Agrarian Reform Cooperative on December 20-24, 2021 in Negros Occidental.
22 pax 4 Days (Day 1-4: Live in)Full Board (AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner, Accommodation, Function Hall)
12 pax 4 Days (Day 1-4: Live out) Food and Function Hall (Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack)
34 pax 1 Day (Day 5): Live-out- Food and Function Hall (Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack)
*Food Day 1-4 to include 3 meals and 2 snacks (22 pax)
*Food Day 1-4 to include 1 meal and 2 snacks (12 pax)
*Food for Day 5 to include Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch and PM Snack
Meals: 2 meat or fish, 1 soup, 1 vegetables, dessert, rice, fruits and drinks
Snacks: Heavy snacks for Day 1-5
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 16, 2021.
Department of Agriculture
Philippine Rural Development Project
Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 16, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster