Procurement of Food PSO Visayas (Closing Date: November 22, 2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-030-21
EPC: Php 126,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Procurement of Food during the conduct of 13th World Bank Implementation Support Mission for the Visayas Cluster in Iloilo City on November 29, 2021-December 16, 2021.
45 pax November 29, 2021 (AM Snacks)
45 pax December 1, 2021 (AM & PM Snacks with Lunch)
45 pax December 6, 2021 (PM Snacks)
45 pax December 7, 2021 (PM Snacks)
45 pax December 9, 2021 (PM Snacks)
45 pax December 10, 2021 (AM & PM Snacks with Lunch)
45 pax December 13, 2021 (PM Snacks)
45 pax December 16, 2021 (PM Snacks)
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 22, 2021.
Department of Agriculture
Philippine Rural Development Project
Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 22, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster