NPCO: Supply, delivery, & installation of Office workstations & Conference Room partitions (Closing date: June 24, 2015 @ 5:00 pm) [SH-090-15]
Click here for the PhilGEPS link.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 090 – 15
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0139 – N – 2015
Supply, delivery, and installation of Office workstations and Conference Room partitions for PRDP NPCO at the 4th floor of the new DA building
WORKSTATIONS / CUBICLES (please see attached layout & details)
Click here for the layout and details of Workstations.
– 1.10m height, 60mm thickness
– powder-coated aluminum frames, fabric finish, with clear glass top panel
– with internal raceway for cable management located at the bottom of partition panels
– Tabletop: 30mm thk. hi-pressure laminate, with edgeband, color off-white (Type A, B, C, D, E)
– with grommet for each station
Cluster A = total of 63 stations (Type A, B, C, D) = Php 1,100,000.00
Cluster B = total of 28 stations (Type A, D) = Php 550,000.00
Cluster C = total of 3 stations (Type A) = Php 50,000.00
Cluster D = total of 5 stations (Type A, E) = Php = 100,000.00
Cluster E = total of 28 stations (Type A, D) = Php 450,000.00
Cluster F = total of 19 stations (Type A, D) = Php 350,000.00
Sub-total: 146 workstations = Php 2,600,000.00
CONFERENCE ROOM PARTITIONS (please see attached layout & details)
Click here for the details of the Conference Room partitions.
– floor-to-ceiling high partition (2685 mm height)
– powder-coated aluminum frames, with laminate panels and sandblasted glass panels
– panels are held in place by threaded steel gliders located directly under the vertical profile
– panels must be securely anchored to slab soffit
Sub-total: Php 370,900.00
Grand total for Workstations and Conference Room partitions = Php 2,970,900.00
TERMS OF REFERENCE AND CONDITIONS:
A. Scope of work:
1. The winning bidder shall coordinate with the PRDP NPCO Administrative Unit within three (3) days upon receipt of approved Work Order for the implementation of the contract.
2. The winning bidder shall assign a Project Coordinator to oversee the delivery & installation of items and shall report to the NPCO Administrative Unit on a weekly basis.
3. The winning bidder shall install the workstations and partitions following the layout in the attached Floor Plan of each Cluster.
4. The winning bidder shall deliver all items following the specifications as stated in the “Item / Description” of this Request For Quotation (RFQ) as well as the attached floor plans/layout and photos.
5. The winning bidder shall prepare “As-built Plans” and submit the same to the PRDP NPCO Administrative Unit within seven (7) calendar days after the complete installation of items, to be certified correct by the Admin Unit.
B. Schedule of delivery:
Installation of workstations and partitions shall be completed within thirty (30) to forty five (45) calendar days upon receipt of approved Work Order.
C. Schedule of payment:
30 % After complete installation of all workstations and partitions in Cluster A
30 % After complete installation of all workstations in Cluster B, C, and D
30 % After complete installation of all workstations in Cluster E and F
10 % Upon submission and approval of As-built Plans
D. Additional requirements:
1. All bidders are required to conduct site verification / inspection to be assisted by the PRDP NPCO Admin and/or Procurement staff. A Certificate of Site Verification issued by PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit shall be submitted together with this RFQ.
Two (2) years after complete installation of items.
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly. Please write legibly.
2. Bidders / Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA – PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out (with the offered brand, unit price, and total price), signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s / Supplier’s own canvass form. Non-compliance of the above-items shall result to the automatic disqualification of proposal.
3. Specifications herein provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
4. Quotation(s) must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s) / services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid for a period of THIRTY (30) days reckoned from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Cash Basis shall not be accepted. Terms of Payment: within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s to be deposited to your company’s / firm’s Bank Account.
7. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted by the End-user of the PRDP NPCO or the Supplier to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit / SBAC Secretariat, at the 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
8. Only sealed canvasses shall be considered by the SBAC.
9. The bidders shall reflect the following information on the envelope:
a) Solicitation No.
b) PRAS No.
c) Name of Company / firm and its business address
d) Telephone Number
The SBAC shall not be responsible on the pre-emptive / premature opening of the proposal.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature over printed name, across the flap of the sealed envelope. Non-compliance of which shall result to the automatic disqualification of proposal.
11. Awarding shall be done by LOT.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: June 24, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
13. Delivery Period / Effectivity Period: Thirty (30) to forty five (45) calendar days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order.
14. Availability of Stocks: 60 days, reckoned from Instruction no.12.
15. Mandatory Requirements:
a) Certified True Copies of Valid Business Permit or its equivalent
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration
d) Certificate of Site Verification issued by PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit
The proposal shall be accompanied by the aforementioned documents, otherwise, non-submission of which shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal.
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the Request For Quotation (RFQ) form from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page. Click here for the PhilGEPS link.
Here’s the procedure on how to download the RFQ and design from the PhilGEPS page:
1. To order the Associated Component of this bid notice, please click the “Order” link.
2. Upon clicking the Order link, the Order Basket page will be displayed. To proceed the ordering of the document in the Order Basket page, click the “Continue” button.
3. The system will display the Order Confirmation page. To confirm the order, click the “Submit” button.
4. The Order Summary page will be displayed. To view or download the Associated Documents, click the Document Hyperlink under the Item column.
5. To return to the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the “Done” button.