RPCO 8 Hiring of Project Development Assistant Closing date June 11, 2015
|REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Individual Services for the PRDP-RPCO 8 I-Support Component
Solicitation No. RPCO8-SIC-005-15
EPC: Php175,000.001. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of Individual Services which will be funded under PRDP-RPCO 8 Fund.
2. The PRDP-RPCO 8 hereunder referred to as the “End User” now requests interested applicants to submit Expressions of Interest to apply for the hereunder positions:
ITEM NO. ITEM DESCRIPTION QUANTITY/
(PR NO.15-05-1956) ONE (1) PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (I-SUPPORT)
3. A set of Terms of References (TOR) is provided as attachments.
4. The applicant shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
Curriculum Vitae 60%
5. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual applicants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: “HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL SERVICES for (indicate position to be applied)” under SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-8-SIC-005-15.
6. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of June 11, 2015.
BAC Secretariat Office
7. The PRDP-RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the Selection of Individual Services process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
(SGD) DR. WILSON A. CERBITO
Reference No. 3219807