RPCO 8 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) PROCUREMENT OFFICER- I-SUPPORT COMPONENT (Closing Date: September 11, 2023 @ 5:00 pm) IS-23-05-0811
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. IS-23-05-0811
EPC: Php 162,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has applied for a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA) which will be funded under the PRDP-RPCO 8 Fund.
2. The PRDP-RPCO 8 hereunder referred to as the “End User” now requests interested applicants to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF SINGLE INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS:
ITEM NO. ITEM DESCRIPTION QUANTITY/
UNIT UNIT PRICE
IS-23-08-0811 PROCUREMENT OFFICER- I-SUPPORT COMPONENT 1 Person x 3 months Php 162,000.00
3. A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachments.
4. The applicant shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
Curriculum Vitae 60%
Written Examination 15%
5. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae and all necessary supporting documents (PDS, Work Experience Sheet, Certificate of Training, Certificate of Employment, etc.), if necessary and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (PROCUREMENT OFFICER – I-SUPPORT COMPONENT) (SOLICITATION NO. IS-23-08-0811).”
6. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of September 11, 2023.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 8
PRDP – RPCO 8 SBAC Secretariat Office
3rd Floor, Administrative Building
Kanhuraw Hill, Tacloban City
7. The PRDP-RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Single Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
JENNY LYN R. ALMERIA, Ph.D.
PRDP Deputy Project Director
and SBAC Chairman, PRDP RPCO 8