RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Project Development Associate for Procurement Unit (Closing Date: March 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-016-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-016-17
EPC: Php 30,000.00/month
1.The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR PROCUREMENT UNIT.
2.The PRDPRPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (I-SUPPORT PRDP2973): PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR PROCUREMENT UNIT.
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 manmonth
UNIT PRICE Php: 30,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR PROCUREMENT UNIT.
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible in the proper filing of Procurement Unit documents;
2. In-charge of all incoming and outgoing documents of the Unit;
3. Assists the SBAC in all its procurement activities of goods, consultancy and other services such as preparation of purchase requests, canvass forms, Abstracts of canvass, PhilGEPS postings, SBAC resolutions;
4. Conducts initial checking on the completeness of documents for obligation;
5. Prepares and conducts administrative work for the Unit (maintains schedule of activities, travel schedules, prepare Travel Orders, liquidation of cash advances for TEV);
6. Assists in the facilitation of communications to NPCO & PSOs;
7. Encodes documents and reports;
8. Assists in the maintenance of data base and filing of documents;
9. Assists during the conduct of hiring of individual consultancy as part of the Project’s staffing requirement as well as Procurement trainings, workshops or any related activities under the procurement unit; and
10. Performs other tasks as may be required by the Procurement Unit Head or the Project/ Deputy Project Director.
Must be a graduate of any 4-year college course preferably Business Administration, Management, and Marketing.
B. Experience/Skills :
1. Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in performing similar or related works;
2. Computer literate, knowledge in Microsoft office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc;
3. Proficient in written and oral communications;
4. Strong interpersonal skills, a team-player and has the ability to manage multi-tasking activities;
5. Has background in the government procurement process; and
6. Can work independently and result-oriented.
JOB LOCATION: Regional Project Coordination Office 7, Mandaue City
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: ”HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-7-SIC-016-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of March 24, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDPRPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee